Keeping you in business
Almost all businesses of any size depend on their server infrastructure for most IT functions, including hosting websites as well as other operations such as data storage, emails, and applications. Server management is the process of monitoring and maintaining servers to operate at peak performance. Server management also means staying on top of hardware, software, security, and backups.
With more than 20 years of experience, Netrix can manage all aspects of your server’s day-to-day operations ensuring its ultimate performance 24 hours a day, every day, whether that’s an in-house server or a VPS (Virtual Private Server).
Our Server Management service covers:
- Regularly updating the OS and installed software
- Optimising for maximum performance and productivity
- Protecting servers from viruses and spam by installing and maintaining the appropriate software.
- Installing and managing web hosting control panels (Cpanel, Directadmin, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and maintenance via proactive 24/7 monitoring
Expert sever management can enhance the server user experience, minimise service hiccups, and make it more reliable. You’ll get peace of mind knowing that our team are actively monitoring your managed server for performance 24 hours a day. In the event of a system outage, our server administrators immediately take action to bring your site back online as quickly as possible, minimising your down time.